Friday, April 16, 2010

Assortment of Trolls I Received Today











I received all of this troll stuff today...

1. Two Uneeda Pixie Trolls. Uneeda is the same company that makes Wishnik trolls. See how the Pixies have troll bodies. These are from the 60s.

2. Elf troll - made by a generic brand but cute.

3. Total Trollers Talking Keychain - nice that it's still in it's original packaging. I've included an extra picture of the back of the package.

4. Magic Troll - this one is different than the one I've shown previously. That one was holding a cookie.

5. Peekin' Zeke "Your Computer Pal" troll - this one is unique. I've never seen another like it. This is the reason I purchased this box of trolls. Pretty cool, huh?

6. Battle Troll - still in the original colorful packaging.

7. Snack Sacks Reusable Troll Bag - in perfect timing for Earth Day...

8. Norfin Troll Chalk Wizard - it got crunched in the mail. It's nose and foot is broken and has other chips on it.

My total for all this stuff was only $13. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. You can find even more Peekin' Zeke's on Facebook..peekin zeke

    There's other cool colors too!

    ReplyDelete

See something you like? Feel free to leave a comment.