Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Latest Additions to My Troll Doll Collection



Sorry it's been such a long time since my last posting. My camera broke and I had to get a new one. The good news is I've been buying as many trolls as I could find since my last update and have a lot to share today. Okay, so here goes...

These are all from a box I found at a yard sale for only $3. They are mostly a mix of Russ & Ace Novelty troll dolls.







These are Shoulder Buddies. You've probably seen these at Hallmark and now at Walmart. I got these from Hallmark at their after Christmas sale and only paid 75 cents each!



I got these troll jewelry sets from eBay. They were running a promotion where you get $5 in free eBay bucks. It even applied toward shipping so these were completely free.



This is a Wuv Luv. I found out the name thanks to one of my readers {thanks again}. The one I found previously was missing its accessories and baby but this one is complete. It's made by Trendmasters - a company who also used to make troll dolls. The Wuv Luv talks and you can feed it the flowers and the baby is in its pouch and hatches from it's egg. It says, "mama". Isn't it adorable? This only cost me $2 at a yard sale! I love it!




I picked this cutie up for 25 cent at a yard sale. It reminds me of a kewpie. It was made by Dreamland Creations in 1956. It also squeaks when you squeeze it. If anyone else knows anything else about it I'd love to know.



I got this Dam Bank for only 25 cent at a yard sale! It's so vintage so the price was amazing!


Well that wraps up my finds for now. I'm pretty happy with these finds considering they all only cost me about $8! It's always great to find deals when you are a collector - especially in the economy we live in now. Anyway, yard sales are back in season and can't wait to share my next finds with everyone!

~ Just Trolling Around 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my first comment didn't post... I don't know much about your dreamland creation bunny other than we have a new lamp that is very similar. Would you consider selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your lamp looks awesome. Is it vintage?

    I'd prefer to hang on to my Dreamland Bunny but considering selling off some of my trolls so I can have more space, if interested.

    ~ Just Trolling Around

    ReplyDelete

See something you like? Feel free to leave a comment.