Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rare Norcrest Troll Salt & Pepper Shakers



I'm back...and today I'm highlighting my newest additions I got over the past two weeks.

These are really rare troll salt & pepper shakers. They are made by Norcrest.

They are sought after by many troll collectors and I've seen them sell for $99. I was fortunate enough to wait a long time and grab a great deal. I got both for only $26!

The holes to shake out the salt & pepper are located on their backs. I think it's an odd place to put the holes considering their shape. You would have to turn them sideways to use them.

These won't be used. They are displayed beautifully on one of my shelves.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, these are really neat! I agree with you on the weird placement of the holes, but what a cool set :-)

    ReplyDelete

See something you like? Feel free to leave a comment.